Friday, June 02, 2006

Fortune! ^.^

For Kelly-Ann:
Oh now i wanna do a fortune too...someone said it came true right? Soory if i'm overwhelming you guys!
1. What is your favorite color? White
2. What is your favorite mythical/magical creature? Sphinx
3. Choose a word that describes you. Creative
4. Name 2 hobbies. Painting and Writing songs
5. Are you a dreamer? Of course I am...who isn't?Again, sorry if this is too much, i'd rather have the questions answered...if it is. ^^

Kelly: I love questions and people who participate more...it gives me something to do.

Hope fully this will come true...

During the time from now to tomorrow afternoon you will see a red flower(real or not I don't know)...

That was very vague, but sometimes my predictions are...and they don't come true sometimes so I'm sorry if it doesn't come true.

EDIT: I got a nother part to this fortune, but I keep having this feeling that someone might give you the red flower. I don't know tif this is really part of the prediction though. ^^;

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vinny-koi!!! Where were you yesterday night? We had a date!!! *teary-eyed* I was waiting at the Cafe for three hours!!!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home