Thursday, June 01, 2006

Our First Fun Fortune

Yesh...I do feel rather odd but hey! I luffles fortunes to death!!!
1. What is your favorite color? [blue]
2. What is your favorite mythical/magical creature? [Teh Dragon...and no not because of Ryou]3. Choose a word that describes you. [Abnormal...courtesy of Vinny-tan...and really it does describe me]
4. Name 2 hobbies. [Writing and Reading]
5. Are you a dreamer? [Yup]

Kelly: Shay...what are you...nevermind. I'll just get this over with. -.-

Tomorrow you will find that our fic gets 1 review on Luna and 3 more on FOSFF. Yes...that's it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home