Friday, June 02, 2006

Question!

From: Kelly-Ann
Okay this one is for all of you! ^.^ What are your favorite things to do? Or hobbies (I know you listed some interests...)?
This one's for Vincent: Is your favorite color red? Which is why you wear all the red...or is it black?
And for Ryou:What color would you use to describe your hair?
Sorry for the random-ness! But hey, with a blog like this randomness should be expected! Luv yall for doing this! It's very fun to see the answers...^^

Kelly: I love your name! Lol! Well I love your questions...they're simple. I like to read, write draw, swim, watch anime, glomp Ryou, and listen to music. Shay isn't on right now but she does all of that except swimming and glomping Ryou...she pokes Vinny-tan.

Ryou: Duel monsters, read...(Kelly: Why can't you say more!? Ryou: -_-)

Vinny: ...(Kelly: ...I think he likes to polish is gun...and fly)

Vincent: Yes. It's red. (Kelly:...His answers are always blunt.)

Ryou: Teal/Aqua (Kelly: And that's why my favorite color is teal...your hair and eyes)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home